Morning Volcano hike and hotsprings
Starting at 9AM until 3PM, get into the rain forest hiking around Arenal Volcano & Chato Hill, you will hike for more than 6 hours with at the shadow of both volcanoes, passing lava rocks formations from 1525, 1968 and 2010, swim in the beautiful lake created for lava rivers about 525 years ago. Enjoy the most amazing views of the northern plains and also some views of the Arenal Volcano; the tour includes a typical lunch. Finally, you will enjoy of the thermal mineral hot springs at Tabacon River, it creates small waterfalls that provide you a free massage inside the rain forest.
- Price per person in US $.
- Children’s under 5 free.
- Children’s 6 to 12 years old 30% off.
- Please contact us to confirm your pick up time.
- Lunch is included (not every tour does ask if it is included)
- No show or less than 72 hours cancellation 100% penalty applies.
- No cancellation due to weather conditions applies