- Lost Canyon Ops Center: After a fun, 25-minute ride in your Jungle Limo, you’ll arrive at the Lost Canyon Ops Center. Is canyoning safe in Costa Rica? Your professional Desafio adventure guides will fit you with high-quality canyoneering gear and give you a safety talk and canyoning demonstration before beginning your adventure.
- Baby steps: Start off the rappelling-leg of your canyoning journey with the first waterfall referred to as the “Baby,” a small-sized 10-ft waterfall that allows you to ease your way into learning the ropes — literally!
- Just LET GO!: You’ll soon reach what we fondly call the “Big Boy,” the second largest waterfall. About half-way through your rappel, you’ll hear the call to “LET GO!” – a few moments later you’ll experience your first guided, adrenaline-pumping canyon free fall! Heart racing and eyes sparkling, you’ll continue your journey through the canyon as you build up to the largest Lost Canyon challenge: an exciting 200ft waterfall rappel.
- Warrior Buffet: When you finish your tour, settle in for your best meal in Costa Rica at our famous WARRIOR BUFFET full of delicious, home-cooked food.
- Price per person in US $.
- Childrens 6 to 12 years old 10% off.
- Please contact us to confirm your pick up time
- Lunch included.
- No show or less than 24hours cancellaion 100% penalty applies.